Supplier Quality Engineer / 12 Months / South West / £45-50ph / Medical Devices
LOCATION: South West
THE PROJECT: A medical device organisation based in South West England now have a requirement for a Supplier Quality Engineer. You will be involved in the ongoing support for the internal business units to address ongoing supplier quality issues, development of suppliers and to ensure that the business is compliant to MDR. You will collaborate with the strategic sourcing, auditing and development groups to understand the capabilities and competencies of suppliers to meet requirements.
- Corrective action taken via the SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Request system).
- Lead effective supplier containment and corrections/corrective actions
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Carrying out third party supplier quality audits to required standards
- Control of incoming First Article submissions
- Medical Devices / ISO13485 (Essential)
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales