Supply Chain Analyst
- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore
- Sector Operations
Supply Chain Analyst for Global Medical Device MNC based in Singapore
Real Staffing is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst for a Global Medical Device MNC based in Singapore. In this position, you will focus on enhancing supply chain information, processes, systems and network optimization.
- Analysing system data in order to identify and recommend improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards.
- Ensuring that critical forecasting and inventory planning inputs and parameters are updated in the planning system.
- Leading key projects that improve tools, process, productivity and compliance.
- Helping to manage the transportation and distribution warehouse operations and drive continuous improvements.
Essential Requirements include:
- Degree in Life Sciences, Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of supply chain experience.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry preferred.
If you meet the essential requirements for this position, please send your latest CV through the link provided or call Hannah Brown at +65 6871 4700 for further information. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Hannah Brown - R1659044
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017