We are looking for a junior freelance System Support Engineer (m/f) to join a global company in the pharma sector. If you're a motivated junior seeking the opportunity to work on thrilling cutting edge technology, we may have the perfect role for you.
What will you be doing?
A market-leading organisation is looking to expand its thriving team with the addition of a junior freelance System Support Engineer (m/f). As System Support Engineer (m/f), you will be responsible for creation of URS documents, validaion of documents, and support of the project manager.
We're looking for a candidate who has knowledge mainly in R&D and clinical development.
- Creation of URS documents (support of process lead)
- Support of the validation lead in the initial set-up of validation documentation for the project
- Support of the Process Lead in process definition and documentation tasks
- Support of the project manager in all project planning, reporting & documentation tasks
- Initial creation of configuration specifications (for MES & Data Historian)
- Support the organisation of workshops with project business representatives and project vendors
What skills should you have?
- Basic technical knowledge of MES solutions including understanding of the business processes the system supports
- experience in pharmaceuticals
- Basic understanding of the system validation (CSV) process within Pharma, particularly with regard to the related documentation principles
- Project management knowledge is essential
- MES solutions & implementation experience
- Validation documentation (technical / business) skills
- Valid working permit for EU
- Problem solving attitude
- Self-motivated and ability to handle multiple tasks and challenges with ease
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German essential
Who will you be working for?
You will be joining the support team, which is responsible for creation of URS documents, support of the validation, and as well as support of the Process Lead in process definition and documentation tasks.
- Location: Darmstadt
- Start date: asap
- End date: 30th November 2018
- Remote: 50% on-site support, 50% remote
- Project language: English and German
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents via apply button:
- your latest English CV as Word document
- your availability
- your daily rate (all incl.)
We are looking forward to your application.
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.