I am partnering with an industry leading Medical Device organization to secure a Systems Engineer Connectivity & IoT, who will be based on site in Munich (Germany).
Do you have a strong software development background and have you maybe even already worked with Medical Standards such as DICOM and/or HL7?
The Systems Engineer Connectivity & IoT will be responsible for the development and integration of Medical devices into Software Platforms as well as to gather and specify Software requirements.
Are you interested in being responsible design and maintenance connected to Vigilance, Production, Predictive maintenance and order processing flows?
The successful Systems Engineer Connectivity & IoT, will also strongly be involved the supervision of integration on a technical level.
Are you interested to improve of Requirements Management, Continuous Integration, Devops infrastructure and process?
Your skill set:
- Study in informatics, science, technology or engineering
- Relevant work experience as Requirements Engineer in a software related field or SW-Engineer with Requirements Engineering experience
- Experience in regulated industries (preferably Medical Devices) or functional safety is a big advantage. Experience with some of the following topics: GUIs, application development, Software Product Lines, firmware, databases, UML, cloud applications, database encryption
- Experience with Requirements Tools (e.g. PTC Integrity)
- IREB- or CPRE-Certification would be an advantage
- German and English fluent in spoken and written
This a permanent job to be based in MUNICH, GERMANY. For questions please call or email me (Real Life Sciences, ++49 69 264 898 007