- Job type Contract
- Location Waterford, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
6 month contract with high possibility of extension
Daily rate: DOE
My client is a leading global manufacturer in the design and development of delivery systems for the medical device and pharmaceutical industry.
They are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join them on a 6 month daily rate contract with a high possibility of extension. It's a hugely exciting time to join the company as they have recently started the construction of a new pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
Your role as the Technical Writer will be to write and review technical documentation, primarily Transfer Protocols, Summary Reports, Risk Assessment documents and other Technology Transfer supporting documents.
You will also be responsible for providing support to other technical documentation (Engineering Study, Validation) as needed or requested.
- Diploma/Post Graduate in Engineering or Quality within the desired field
- At least 2 years experience as a Technical Writer working within the pharmaceutical industry preferably
- Expert level in MS Word and strong understanding of MS Excel
- Experience in the Pharma/food or regulated industry; preferably GMP
- Master control experience is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a brand new manufacturing facility that is in exciting growth phase and work within one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies
If you are interested in this role please apply below for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales