Technical Writer III
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$36 - US$46 per hour
- Location Andover, Massachusetts
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
Technical Writer III - 6 Month Contract - Andover, MA
Do you want to further your experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech field? If you answered yes, I may have a job that you would be interested in! My client, an international pharmaceutical company, is hiring for a Level Three Technical Writer. This role will be a 6 month contract to potential extension, and will pay between $36 and $46 based on prior experience.
The Technical Writer will be expected to provide non-testing support to the cGMP QC Analytical Department for various technology activities.
Among others, the Technical Writer will have the following responsibilities:
- Authoring method transfer documents using document workflow, through collaboration with SMEs
- Participating in across site tech transfer meetings and tracking the project timeline
- Supporting sample/resource requests and coordinating sample shipments and documentation
- Communicating with receiving laboratory and supporting gap assessment, sample request and queries
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of the method transfer regulatory guidelines including ICHQ2 or USP <1224>
- Scientific background in analytical methods
- Working knowledge of QC analytical support and technical writing
- A MS or PhD degree in science, preferably in biochemistry, analytical chemistry or related technical discipline
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or know anyone who you think might be, please forward your resume. All qualified applicants will receive a screening call within 48 hours of their response.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.