One of my clients is urgently looking for a Telephony specialist, as they are going through a huge integration project. That said they require a diverse Avaya / Cloud Field Engineer to add to their growing technical team.
This business is a real success story, only incorporated in the last 4 years, expanding rapidly year on year.
Main duties include:
- 3+ years experience of installing networking / hosting / cloud or IP Telephony solutions.
- Planning implementation of new Avaya phone system with Skype for Business.
- Ability to deal with clients face to face and over the phone and visit customer sites in a professional manner.
- Carry out installation and configuration of servers, switches, firewalls and SANs. Install and configure clustered virtual server hosts, VPN & VLAN setup and cabling together with general Windows and Linux server administration.
- Ensure the network and systems are monitored effectively and take action as required.
- Ensure that backups are operating effectively and are sufficient to ensure effective disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Maintain documentation of all major systems including network maps and systems diagrams, backup and recovery procedures.
- Experience in any of the major IPT brands - Avaya / / Cisco / Mitel / Panasonic etc
- Will have delivered cloud hosted solutions.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales