Textile Quality Engineer
- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Northfield, Illinois
- Sector Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Engineering, Engineering & Validation, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), R+D/Project Management
We have an immediate need for a QA Engineer - Textiles. The position will be in Northfield, IL. This opportunity will be responsible for quality assurance activities for the Textiles Division whose product lines included all textiles to all markets and speciality goods.
- Assist Quality with inspections and review of production process
- Design and install testing equipment and perform product testing and analysis to maintain quality levels
- Analyze reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions
- Work with supplier representatives on quality problems, ensure that effective corrective actions are implemented and contribute to supplier quality improvement
- Participate in Risk Analysis and CAPA processes
- Ensure compliance with applicable domestic and international regulatory requirements associated with product lines and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Quality or Engineering field
- Must have textile experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.