- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sector Engineering
Site Training Manager - Permanent - Chemicals - Singapore
This role is a little different, it would suit somebody who loves to train and develop people within a manufacturing environment but doesn't want the responsibility of day to day management.
I am looking for a Site Training Manager to train staff on engineering and manufacturing processes for a gas production facility in Singapore.
The Site Training Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop training system and materials by reviewing existing material and improving it.
- Conduct trainings, assessments and provide guidance to operating and maintenance teams. Not just as groups but also as individuals.
- Challenge plant maintenance and operations management to improve procedures (SOP's), work order definition/planning (routine maintenance) and quality control.
- Participate in daily meetings of the operations team and stay familiar with all ongoing plant issues/activities.
In order to be successful the Site Training Manager will be / have:
- A degree in Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 20 years of work experience related to chemical/gas plant operations, maintenance, commissioning and process design
- Experience mentoring, leading and training.
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017