If you are looking for a company culture where we live by our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
By working together, we will advance health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve, and make care and coverage more affordable.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager within User Experience Design. User Experience (UX) is a strategic focus and advantage for our company. The UX team champions our users, taking complex health care decisions and interactions and providing solutions that are simple, accessible and enjoyable to use.
* Bachelor's degree within UX Design, Web Design, Information Architecture, Interactive Design or a related field.
* 5+ years of experience with interaction design, user interface design and user research
* Experience with user interface best practices, including design for search engine optimization and accessibility with a deep knowledge of information design patterns and interactions
* Experience defining appropriate methodology, creating test plans and executing user research
* Previous experience supervising a UX team
* Experience working within Agile process and an understanding of Lean UX
* Experience with the following
o designing with complex technology / systems
o atomic design and pattern libraries
o centered design or product design
o working within healthcare or similar organizations
* Lead a team of UX designers across digital channels and products to design and develop experiences that create value for our users, business and brand.
* Responsible for the supervision of staff, including having the authority to hire, transfer, lay off, promote, discipline and discharge, train, reward and review performance of employees. Ensures compliance to organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
* Set priorities and supports the UX team in their work and develop their skills and strengths. Maintain our fun, inspiring culture.
* Play a key role in agile product design tools and process (web and mobile) through user research, journey mapping, persona development, sketching, wire framing, prototyping, testing and validation.
* Work closely with product owners and scrum masters to support team health and drive innovation across web & mobile.
* Support Front End Development team in evolving and gaining adherence to design platform to ensure consistent, brand right experiences.
We are conducting interviews beginning next week, so if you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.