Why should I apply for Validation Engineer?
Want to work for a company that prides itself on providing innovative solutions to complex medical device challenges? Would you like to work in a leading provider of Design and Manufacturing services of minimally invasive medical devices? Then this is the company for you.
My client have an immediate position open as Validation Engineer based in Leitrim
What will I be doing as Validations Engineers?
This involves but is not limited to:
- Ensuring that product introductions & change controls are effectively managed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485 & MDD 93/42/EEC.
- Participation in the new product introductions programmes to ensure that they are effectively introduced in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13845. Generation of Product Technical Files & associated studies in accordance with MDD 93/42/EEC when appropriate.
- Completion of Validation Programme - Risk Analysis, VMP, IQ's, OQ's, PQ's as required according to procedure QAP 030 and other related procedures
What do I need to apply for Validation Engineer?
- Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing/Quality with emphasis on Medical Devices/Biomedical.
- Ideally 2-3 years previous experience as Quality/Validation Engineer in Medical Device/Pharma Environment.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity in Leitrim don't hesitate in applying. Don't miss out on this opportunity to become part of a leading company going through an exciting growth phase. Please respond with an updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales