- Job type Permanent
- Location Wicklow, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Quality Assurance (QA)
A pharmaceutical OSD Manufacturing site based in Wicklow have a permanent opening for a Validation Engineer to join their QA Team.
Reporting directly to the Validation Supervisor, this is a role that is hands-on as you will work between the QA and production teams.
You will have the opportunity to work in lab equipment validation, process validation and cleaning validation.
This would be a great opportunity to gain experience in all areas of Validation, and to work on a small team with lots of responsibility.
As Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Co-ordination of Process Validation, Cleaning Validation activity and Equipment Validation in the Production Department
- Preparation and execution of validation and re-validation protocols and reports, (IQ / OQ / PQ), for the validation of equipment, systems, products and projects
- Process Validation regulatory requests relating to the VMP
Acting as the primary point of contact for all Production related Validation matters as well as internal and external compliance audits or regulatory inspections
Education and Experience;
Degree qualification in a Scientific Discipline
At least 2 years' experience in Validation within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
Excellent Salary and Benefits package on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV Ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales