Brand Manager Medical Nutrition
Brand Manager Medical Nutrition- Brussels - Permanent position
Do you have experience in managing a brand and would you like to positively influence people´s health and wellbeing?
Are you able to balance between strategic thinking and hands-on execution?
Your role as Brand Manager As a Brand Manager, you will contribute to the evolution and growth of the Medical Nutrition category in Belgium. In this role you will contribute to the development of the strategic plan and will drive the local execution of it. To do this you will be in contact with several departments within the organization.
Your main responsibilities
- Strive for profitable growth
- Discover actionable insights
- Craft and activate manifesto brands for growth
- Develop powerful creative ideas and content
- Excite with breakthrough innovation
- Unlock media and touchpoint opportunities
- Unleash the power of digital and data
You are ambitious, pro-active and you take ownership. You have experience in working with cross-functional teams, where you had to align and manage stakeholders. You are able to cope with complex environments and projects and are able to grasp complex matters quickly. You have an affinity to nutrition and health and enjoy the idea of being able to positively influence people´s health and wellbeing. Furthermore you have:
- A relevant bachelor degree
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a marketing position
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Good balance between strategic thinking and hands-on execution
- Strong commercial and analytical skills, with the ability to see the bigger picture, focus on results and monitor performance
- Excellent organizational skills, team worker, stress-resistant and able to handle multiple priorities
- Agile and able to adapt to change. Ability to work in a matrix organization.
Interested in this position? Please apply by sending your CV to Shaneequa Ho A Tham, s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or contact her via 020 522 15 77.