Field Service Engineer BE
Field Service Engineer - Belgium - Fulltime/Permanent position - Remote
If you are looking for a varied and motivating role with personal development opportunities, this company is looking for you.
Your main focus will be on the maintenance and repair activities for a number of clients in Belgium and occasionally in The Netherlands. This position is field/homebased.
Your main responsibility:
- Install and repair laboratory instruments and ensure their maintenance and qualification with respect to contractual guidelines
- Advise and train users
- Carry out, manage and document software and material updates
- Ensure regular communication with customers and actively contribute to customer satisfaction
- Follow existing procedures as a guide for interventions being carried out and develop new ones
- Carry out regular reporting with regards to your activity using the reporting tools at your disposal
- Contribute to the commercial development of the after sales service
- BA preferably in bio chemistry, or, in chemistry, biology, physics, electronics and or equivalent training
- First experience in a laboratory environment (academic, pharmaceutical, research etc.)
- Experiences or knowledge of technics required for customer sites, for example: ICP, ICP-MS, AA, UV, IR
- Confirmed and successful experience as Field Service Engineer for Inorganic instrumentation, desired
- At ease with IT software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet etc.
- Autonomous, well organized, thorough with excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Good level of English and fluent in Dutch, French is a plus, and willingness to travel across Belgium and occasionally parts of the Netherlands
- Good at multitasking with willingness to invest in learning to discover new technology and new products
The company is able to offer you a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific work environment. A lot of career development opportunities in multiple business areas. And this all combined with an attractive compensation and performance bonus.
Interested in the position? Please apply by sending your CV to Shaneequa Ho A Tham, s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or contact her via +31611301671.