For an international client, well known for developing high quality nutritional products, I can offer an amazing role as Activity Manager.
Objectives of the role
As Activity Manager, you will work within the Supply Chain team, a worldwide role. You will provide the operational coordination to all activities behind a product change (innovations, renovations, artwork changes, sourcing changes, product discontinuation, and others) throughout their lifecycle to ensure excellence in excecution , first time right, on-time delivery within cost and quality parameters.
Key Accountabilities & responsibilities
- Manage and drive the operational coordination (task synchronization following a strict process and a given timeline) of project dealing with a product changes (innovation/renovation/packaging changes/sourcing transfers) for a given portfolio across the NW markets.
- Linking and coordinate cross-functional stakeholders inside and outside the CBU to ensure full process alignement.
- Secure masterdata correctness for all product changes, first time right.
- Liaise with Demand Planning to ensure all inno/reno are included in the demand plan and coordintate the phase in - phase out.
- Ensure compliance with global project management process
- At least 3 years of experience in successfully managing complex projects with affinity in Supply Chain.
- Well organized and high affinity for details and processes
- Agile to cope with pace of change in constantly evolving environment
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills to bring cross-functional teams together
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities, to challenge inefficiencies and the status-quo
- Ability to understand the high level vision while working operationally on the projects
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Fluent in English (Spanish or/and Russian is appreciated).
If you are interested, or you know someone who might be, please send an email or give me a call.
T: 020 - 522 1588