Assistant Scientist in Analytical Assay Development
One of our clients is looking for an Assistant Scientist in Analytical Assay development in Leiden starting in February 2020.
Assistant Scientist in Analytical Assay development
The Analytical Assay (AA) team is a dynamic group, which is part of Analytical Development (AD), responsible for developing methods to characterize our vaccines. Together, we use biophysical and analytical technologies to assess quantity, potency, purity, and identity characteristics of our products. We have a pivotal role between the regulatory authorities, quality unit and process development.
They are looking for an assistant scientist who:
- Enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team and supporting method development activities of the team as a whole.
- Accurately and precisely performs experiments to develop and optimize our methods or to analyse samples for process support and product characterization
- Has a critical attitude towards handling of biologically active substances
- Supports the continues improvement of an efficient lab organization.
- Takes ownership as author of standard operating procedures and oral presentations.
- BSc degree (or equivalent, HLO welcome) in a relevant field of analytical chemistry, life sciences and/ or virology.
- Experience with HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, DLS/Light Scattering or FFF/Field Flow Fractionation.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or method development
- GMP or ML2 laboratory is highly preferable.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Critical attitude
Are you the one that I'm looking for? Please contact Femke Fokkema via 020 522 1588 or f.fokkema[at]realstaffing.com