One of our clients is looking for an Associate Scientist for 40 hours a week, beginning in January and with a duration of a year in Leiden.
Job description The Associate Scientist will be a key player supporting the stability team members in the daily management of stability studies of the novel vaccines during the clinical development. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment and have a focus on assisting the scientist in the team in the preparation of various documents such as stability protocols, stability reports, amendments, shelf-life extensions. The person will provide support to other Stability scientist in management of quality and compliance aspects and will be responsible in routine preparation of data tables and visual overviews, graphical representation of the stability data and statistical analyses. Since different CMC projects are carried out by different members of the stability team, teamwork and flexibility are two very important characteristics that are required attributes. We offer a challenging position which allows you to work in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development and future growth.
- Start date: beginning of January
- Project length: 1 year
- Location: Leiden (The Netherlands)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacy.
- Must have some years pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Must be organized, structured with great eye for details
- Must have affinity with statistical tools and data trending
- Preferably experience with working in the GMP environment
- Preferably exposure to Stability field
- Preferably prior lab-based exposure
- English is required
Are you the Associate Scientist I'm looking for? Please contact Femke Fokkema via 020 522 1588 or f.fokkema[at]realstaffing.com