Chemical Analyst - Utrecht - Fulltime - Permanent
Are you a Chemical Analyst who wants to explore new analytical methods or use existing methods on new materials and really enjoys doing lab work? Do you want to contribute to innovative research projects for a multinational? Then join us as a Chemical Analyst in our global R&D Centre in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
About the Job
In this role, you will be responsible for the daily operation in our lab. You will provide support on the projects and advise based on the result of your analysis.
Next to this you will:
- Analyze read-out parameters in body fluids from clinical trial samples
- Analyze of samples according to SOP's.
- Connect with other departments to promote the work of your department.
- Develop and validate new analytical methods.
- Explore new and better ways of working within the lab.
- Follow QMS (ISO9001:2015).
- You have an education in Analytical Chemistry, HBO level with some years of practical experience.
- You have at least experience with HPLC/UFLC and GC with several detection techniques,
- You have an open and social personality and know how to connect with people in a larger organization.
- You are motivated by knowledge and results.
- You are a self-starter with a natural drive for continuous improvement.
- Good communication skills in English
What they offer
A complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of their products.
Interested in the position?! Please apply by sending your CV to Shaneequa Ho A Tham, s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or contact her via 020 522 15 77.