One of our clients is looking for a Compliance Lead for 40 hours a week, beginning in February in Breda.
The Dutch affiliate seeks to actively contribute to innovating and improving patient outcomes through Value Based Healthcare and innovative solutions. Here lies the true challenge for this position: You ensure ethical and compliant decision-making, as we are exploring new approaches and technologies and herewith venture into new and exciting territories we might not always have standard rules and guidelines in place. We trust on your intellectual horsepower, your values and sixth sense when it comes to ethical work and your entrepreneurial attitude to provide guidance and wisdom to the different department (leaders). You will define drive the local compliance strategy as well as implement and be responsible for the local Compliance Program, in close collaboration with the business partners.
- Define and implement the Dutch compliance strategy to support the business by using a risk-based approach to assess business impact.
- Provide guidance to management team on compliance related topics within the 'grey' areas
- Oversee, implement and administer (within the region/ site) the corporate compliance programs & policies and International compliance standards & procedures.
- Lead and advice risk assessment, investigation, monitoring & audit activities on the site.
- Identify the need for specific local Compliance procedures, leading their development and implementation.
- Understand Compliance and Business drivers, goals and strategy and advocating for Compliance within the business.
- Are the contact point for healthcare compliance advice on site
- Master's degree in relevant field (Law, Finance, Science), Healthcare compliance
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Experience in driving Compliance in an ambiguous environment
- Experience in Data Privacy
- Experience in combining both strategic and operational tasks in your role
- Experience in a heavily regulated environment eg. Pharma, medical devices, Energy, Banking
Are you the Compliance Lead that I'm looking for? Please contact Femke Fokkema via 020 522 1588 or f.fokkema[at]realstaffing.com