For a pharmaceutical company I'm looking for a CSV Engineer in Oss.
A Taskforce identified several projects. 25% of the projects require equipment replacements or upgrades and 75% are automation driven. We will team-up approx. 10 project teams to execute the automation driven projects.
The teams will determine the project scope to upgrade or replace the automation. After approval by a central board a strict schedule will be followed to document, upgrade or replace and test the automation to meet the final integration date.
Every project team exists of a Project Leader, Computer Systems Validation Engineer, Design Engineer Automation, Quality Officer and production representatives. A centralized Project Services team will support the teams with scheduling, finance and document management.
For these project teams we are looking for Computer Systems Validation Engineers:
* Proactive and result oriented team player
* Familiar with process Automation
* 5 year experience with Validation in Life Science / pharma
* Writing the Qualification Plan, Requirement Specifications, User Acceptance test protocol and Qualification Report will be part of your work
* You are responsible for compliance with the ERMD requirements and the validated state
* Interpretation of the compliance will be agreed with the Quality Officer
* Reporting progress deviations to the project leaders
Are you interested? Please reply with an updated version of your CV or get in touch with the consultant: n.vanalfen[at]realstaffing.com or 020 522 15 88.