External Supply Chain Manager
External Supply Manager - Leiden - Permanent - Pharmaceutical Industry
For a new pharmaceutical organization in The Netherlands I'm looking for an External Supply Manager. They are one of the largest producer of Inhaled Anesthetics and a global player in hospital generics. And they are motivated by its vision to deliver critical care solutions for patients and healthcare providers across the globe, this organization is committed to enabling sustainable and profitable growth for all its stakeholders.
The External Supply Manager is responsible to manage the external sourced supply chain of all EU based contract manufacturing sites to insure the uninterrupted supply of all assigned SKUs to both EMEA and global customers. Additionally the External Supply Manager will provide regional oversight, management and support to insure uninterrupted supply of all SKUs imported into the EMEA region.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensures the uninterrupted supply of all EU SKUs through accurate forecasting, planning, scheduling, ordering and supplier coordination.
- Works with the CMOs and partners to resolve supply issues.
- Participates and contributes to the EU forecasting, demand planning, inventory planning, capacity planning processes
- Issues PRs, executes the MRP and work closely with Procurement to insure adequate inventory of all PCC supplied materials to the CMOs
- Manage inventory targets and safety stock levels
- Plans and manages the Supply Chain launches of new SKUs from EMEA CMOs.
- Ensure proper set-up and operation of the Gains MRP process, including correctness and updates of master data.
- Planning/procurement for all non-strategic materials to CMOs
- Reporting out of trend supply situation to EU Supply Chain Director
- Preparing CMO MIS for PCC OpsCom
- BS or BA Degree, preferably with focus on Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Operations or Supply Chain management; MBA in Operations/ Supply-chain Management preferred.
- Five+ years' experience in either manufacturing or production planning and inventory control, in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Five+ years experiencing managing external pharmaceutical supply through contract manufacturers, contract packagers and outside testing sites.
- Experienced in managing satellite supply chain with interface of multiple CMO and testing sites. Expertise in running parallel activities of complex supply chain.
- Strong knowledge and experience of SAP is mandatory
- General knowledge of MRP and inventory control systems.
- Analytical, conceptual, problem solving & decision making.
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch (advantage)
Please apply by sending your CV to Shaneequa Ho A Tham, s.hoatham(A)realstaffing.com, or contact her via 020 522 15 77.