One of our clients is looking for a Facility Coordinator for 40 hours a week with a duration of 6 months beginning on 11-11-2019 in Breda.
Tasks and responsibilities
You need to serve as primary point of contact for internal customers. You need to provide Facility Support Support for GMP and NON-GMP area, so in production and warehouse areas as well as office areas. You need to provide support and internal communications related to facility and engineering issues. You need to manage and coordinate internal moves, vendor relations and small facility projects. You need to contribute to EHS policy.
- Start date: 11-11-2019
- Project length: 6 months
- Location: Breda (The Netherlands)
Skills & Qualification
- You need to have a bachelor degree in facility management
- You need to have 3 years' experience with service desk
- You need to have experience with hard services and EHS
- You need to be motivated and self-confident with a continuous drive to improve
- Business Dutch and English is required
Are you the Facility Coordinator I'm looking for? Please contact Femke Fokkema via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or f.fokkema[at]realstaffing.com