Field Service Manager
Field Service Manager Benelux - Permanent - Homebased
Are you a technical manager who is looking for a team of 18 Field Service Engineers who you can manage? And are you a self-starter who likes to work from home? Then this might be your dream job!
One of my favourite client in the Life Science industry is looking for a Field Service Manager!
- Manages customer relationships within area of responsibility
- Accountable for positive leadership of direct & indirect reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and career development.
- Ensure technical excellence & compliance in the field.
- Owns operational processes (Corrective repairs, PM completion, overtime management, Field Engineer utilization). Leads and cultivates a culture of integrity and transparency.
- Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
- Promotes a safe working environment and ensures compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree (Technical) required
- Prior Field Service Leadership experience in a Bio-Pharma/Life Science industry required
- Direct customer relationship experience required
- Strong commercial mindset
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region
- Ability to speak and write English and Dutch (mandatory). Knowledge of French is a plus.
Does your experience match the profile? And are you an inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust? Then I'm looking for you! Please apply by sending your CV to Shaneequa Ho A Tham, s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com. You can also contact her at 020 522 15 77.