One of our clients is looking for a Junior Associate Scientist in Leiden for 40 hours a week, beginning in February.
You will be responsible for conducting methods using established methodology. The company is looking for someone who can be flexible absorbing ad-hoc work changes, but is also content with 80-100% routine sample testing.
- Plans and conducts experiments and analyses and interprets the results.
- Keeps accurate records of work undertaken.
- Reviews reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Provides documentation to help supervisor with the preparation of technical reports, manuscripts, and other documents that record data or results.
- Participates in the origination or direction of experiments, through the development of methodologies.
- MLO+ (min 4) / HLO level
- Familiar with GMP and/or GLP
- Experienced in one or more of the following techniques: MS, LC/MS, ELSD, cIEF, cSDS, DW-HPLC (peptide mapping, oligosaccharide), A280, IEF and SDS-PAGE
- Good in speaking and writing in Dutch and English, ability to communicate effectively with investigational site staff, team members and functional manager.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and motivated
Are you the Junior Associate Scientist that I'm looking for? Please contact Femke Fokkema via 020 522 1588 or f.fokkema[at]realstaffing.com