Key Account Manager Online
KAM Online - Office: Hoofddorp - Permanent
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for our Online Business. Are you an experienced Key Account Manager professional with a sharp commercial mind and the ability to translate sales strategies into actionable operational tactics? Can you demonstrate a solid track record of establishing and developing relationships with Online key accounts? Are you motivated by a dynamic position where you will travel 40% of your time within your region, and are you ready to take on broader responsibilities and have a real impact on growing our Online business? If the answer is yes and if you like setting challenging goals for yourself, then this is the right opportunity for you!
The role will be based in our Hoofddorp office (wider Amsterdam metropolitan area) with our Online Sales team. The Key Account Manager Online manages sales and budgets for existing customers ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets. Furthermore, he/she manages the commercial relationships with existing customers and proactively contacts customers to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst also identifying new business opportunities. The focus of the role is the UK and Business development in the UK or wider EMEA region will also be part of your target. You will also focus on the direct management of existing Online customer accounts & prospecting and recruiting of new Online customer accounts
- 7 - 10 years of relevant sales and key account management experience within the online business
- Knowledge and proven track record of Online Sales, preferable medical environment is advantageous
- Outstanding command of English and at least one other local main EU language, both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to think at strategic level, as well as roll up your sleeves and implement strategy operationally.
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, strong analytical skills, discipline and agility
Are you interested to hear more about the company and the position? Please apply with your English CV. You can send this to Shaneequa Ho A Tham (s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com) or contact her via 020 522 15 77.