Key Account Manager Online
Key Account Manager Online - Hoofddorp - Permanent
For my client I am looking for a Key Account Manager with Online Customer Experience. Are you a Key Account Manager professional with a sharp commercial mind and the ability to translate sales strategies into actionable operational tactics? Can you demonstrate records of establishing and developing relationships with Online key accounts? Are you motivated by a dynamic position and are you ready to take on broader responsibilities and have a real impact on growing our Online business? If the answer is yes and if you like setting challenging goals for yourself, then this is the right opportunity for you!
The role will be based in our Hoofddorp office (wider Amsterdam metropolitan area) within their Online Sales team. The Key Account Manager Online manages sales and budgets for existing customers ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets. Furthermore, you will manage the commercial relationships with existing customers and proactively contacts customers to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst also identifying new business opportunities.
The main responsibilities:
- Management of existing Online customer accounts.
- Prospecting and recruitment of new Online customer accounts.
- Steering sales development and profit growth in line with the objectives set by the Group.
- Support the development of a medium- and long-term strategic account plan.
- Analyze customers according to development potential, trade margins, sales revenues and develop and implement corresponding plans for actions.
- Involvement in the development of a strategic annual business plan to achieve sales and earnings targets.
- Implement pricing policy.
- 4 - 7 years of relevant sales and key account management experience within the online business
- Experience managing a key account such as Amazon is preferred.
- Knowledge and proven track record of Online Sales, preferable medical environment is advantageous.
- Outstanding command of English and at least one other local main EU language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to think at strategic level, as well as roll up your sleeves and implement strategy operationally.
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, strong analytical skills, discipline and agilityPlease apply with your English CV. You can send this to Shaneequa Ho A Tham (s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com) or contact her via 020 522 15 77.
- Your application