One of our clients is looking for a Legal Counsel for 40 hours a week with a duration of 7 months, beginning in February 2020 in Amsterdam (with regular visits to Haarlem).
As legal counsel in Amsterdam you will manage the majority of the HR supporting portfolio for the companies Europe Head Quarters in Amsterdam and the production site in Haarlem including;
- advisory / drafting / project management / contribution to negotiations regarding hiring / terminations / disciplinary actions / performance related issues / labor law litigation (under Dutch law);
- developing document templates, HR policies and guidance (with a pan-European outlook);
- contributing to and advising on negotiations with works councils / trade unions (under Dutch law);
- contributing to the establishment and operation of the European Works Council;
- contributing to the supervision of external lawyers supporting the HR organization both at the European HQ and country level
You will contribute to the design of best practices and processes in the HR supporting legal arena.
You will work with the Europe HQ's HR team, European legal and employment lawyers in other regions.
- A degree in Dutch legal
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in the field of employment law advisory (HR support) at a Dutch law firm
- Strong English skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work and manage matters independently
- Ability to work in a changing and flexible environment
- Ability to handle emergencies and high expectations from multiple stakeholders
Are you the Legal Counsel that I'm looking for? Please contact Femke Fokkema via 0202 522 1588 or f.fokkema[at]realstaffing.com