Job description Inventory and Logistics coordinator
Our team focuses on the development of novel therapeutics and vaccines to treat, cure and prevent some of the most devastating and complex infectious diseases. These range from respiratory infections like respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and pathogens of global concern such as polio, Ebola and Corona. We are driven to action by the plight of patients and we seek to make a positive impact in their lives.
The Fill & Finish Process team (FFP) is responsible for the external manufacturing of drug product. The manufacturing GMP specialist is involved in all GMP-related activities for the preparation, execution and follow-up actions of aseptic drug product manufacturing at our external DP manufacturing sites. You will work with the different members of the project teams and your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating oversight in different drug product shipment, storage and sample requests coming from different projects;
- Organizing drug product distribution to the different storage and clinical facilities;
- Maintaining the drug product inventory;
- Ensuring sufficient drug product storage capacity;
- Requesting purchase orders and facilitate the invoicing process;
- Aligning with key stakeholders from clinical supply chain, logistics, FFP specialist and QA;
- Driving continuous improvement in our processes
Required level of expertise
We are looking for a person who is pro-active, a team player, has a strong operational mindset, has strong coordination skills and can work well in an international organization. MSc/BSc in pharmaceutical sciences or other relevant disciplines (i.e., pharmacy, (bio)chemistry). At least 4 years of experience in supply chain/logistics is required, experience in (bio-) pharma industry is desirable. Our highly dynamic environment requires you to be flexible, creative and result oriented.
Your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. We believe we can make a difference together and take your career seriously. We are looking forward to receiving your application!