Operations Manager (MT) - South Holland - Medical Device - Permanent Position
Your new employer
Is a contract development and manufacturing company of compositions. Their products are available as coating powders, specialty powders, granules, blocks, and as excipients. Customized calcium phosphates are developed by their highly specialized engineers upon customer request.
Your new position
As an Operations Manager you will direct and coordinate all organizations production activities.
Your main tasks:
- Ensuring that all functions are collaborating effectively, and products are manufactured onquality requirements;
- time and in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and
- Improving and streamlining operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee first time right % in line with company goals;
- Ensure that all production equipment remain current (preferably state of art) and in excellent condition at all time through a system of preventative maintenance;
- Equipment is used in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with
- specifications and quality requirements;
- Ensure team is adequately staffed and working effectively using the organizations procedures and instructions;
- Constantly improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee
- organizational operational competitiveness;
- Contribute towards the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives;
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI's. Ensure compliance with applicable
- rules and regulations;
- Maintain the effectiveness of the position related processes of the Quality System.
- BS/MS degree in operations management or related field;
- Proven successful work experience as a production manager in the medical device industry;
- Demonstrated coaching, leadership and organisational skills;
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and production management;
- You are highly motivated, driven by results and quality and a team player;
- Excellent communication coaching and leadership skills;
- Working knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and related metrics.
Please apply by sending your CV to Shaneequa Ho A Tham, s.hoatham(A)realstaffing.com, or contact her via 020 522 15 77.