For one of our pharmaceutical clients in the Randstad area, we are currently looking for a:
HR/ Legal Administrative Coordinator (Paralegal)
36-40 hours per week
12 month contract (extension possible)
We're building a state-of-the art manufacturing site in the Netherlands (Amsterdam-Hoofddorp).
We're currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
The role will be reporting to the HR Director and Legal Counsel.
This role will support for 50% the HR function and for 50% the legal function. This position is for minimum 36 hours per week.
- Responsible for drafting contracts and completion of pre-prepared templates
- Assist with contract execution
- Maintenance and archiving of contracts
- Arrange document distribution to various subsidiaries
- Executing Powers of Attorney and getting those legalized with the Notary Public HR support:
- Administration of HR related programs
- Organizing HR related events such as;
- Annual Learning & development training plan
- HR company sessions (e.g. regarding benefits)
- Support in logistics for induction day of new employee
General (both functions):
- Travel Management including; booking Flights, hotel, expense claim etc.
- Keeping shared folders up to date
- Provide support on meetings, creating agenda's and calendar management
- Help setting up vendors/ Purchase Order (PO)
- In cooperation with other admins support company events (e.g. townhall, activities etc.)
You are someone that is independent and enthusiastic. You are highly motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. You're accurate and enjoy working in a team. You have the ability to work on several project for both HR and Legal.
Education & Experience
- You preferably have a HBO degree in Law (Rechten) or HR.
- You can be someone that just finished school (or in their last school year) and have gained administrative work experience through e.g. your internship
- Or you have minimum 2 years' experience (or more) in HR and Legal department
- You have good Microsoft office experience
- You are fluent in English & Dutch
- You are responsible and a go- getter
- You are a team player and a hard worker
- You are accurate and work can work under pressure
Are you interested, please reach out to m.rill(AT)realstaffing.com or 0031 020 522 1588.