Product Manager - North-Brabant (NL) - Fulltime/Permanent
For my client in North-Brabant, The Netherlands I'm looking for a Product Manager. The organization plays a critical role in product development for worldwide applications and have established a reputation as a manufacturer of high-quality and innovative medical and laboratory equipment.
The complete line of this company's products includes an array of laboratory equipment with the most advanced technology, controls, construction and performance attributes in the industry.
As a Product Manager your responsibilities and core tasks will be:
- The development of product strategies to support the goals to be achieved;
- Carrying out market analysis for successful product and market development;
- Implementing and interpreting the competitor analysis to strengthen and position products in the market;
- Developing and taking care of product training;
- Responsible for product management of the product portfolio of the company;
- Creating sales and marketing activities with the Sales and Operational Marketing (SOM) team;
- Support the General Product Manager and the marketing team with product launches and sales campaigns;
- Develop sales support materials and documentation (brochures, product flyers, sales tools, competitor comparisons, etc.);
- Prepare and provide product training for internal sales teams and European distributors;
- Strategic customer visits with sales teams and distributors at home and abroad;
- Daily support and assistance to sales teams and distributors in relation to product-related questions;
- Identifying and communicating emerging trends of customers, products, markets and competitors;
- Visiting (international) exhibitions, seminars and conferences to support sales and to obtain information about products, markets and competitors;
- Maintaining the product portal;
- General administration, compiling databases and preparing reports. You will have regularly social interactions with the General Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Managers, the Japanese parent organization and the sister organizations in the US and Singapore.
Your profile will include:
- Graduate with a life science degree, bachelor or higher;
- Experience with cell culturing is an advantage;
- Marketing degree (like NIMA-B) is an advantage;
- Experience in comparable positions is an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Work independently and accurately;
- To be able to follow established policies and procedures;
- Commercial and customer-oriented attitude;
- Open, energetic, flexible;
- Driving License B. Specific handling / knowledge requirements:
- Being creative in finding solutions, having a flexible and result-oriented attitude;
- To be able to analyze sales figures, market shares and to translate them into market trends;
- To be able to travel internationally and work non-standard hours.
Interested in the position?
Please apply by sending your CV to Shaneequa Ho A Tham, s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or contact her via +31 20522 15 77.