Product Specialist Oost NL
Product Specialist Hematology - Region East Netherlands - Part time/Fulltime
Do you get energy out of being the leader of your key accounts within your own area? And are you innovative in findings ways to gain access, supporting our stakeholders in treating people with Leukemia?
My client, who is a global bio-pharmaceutical company, is looking for an enthusiastic Product Specialist Hematology. It is an exciting time because the team is in full launch mode! Our product is approved for the treatment and is under investigation in other hematological malignancies.
As a Product Specialist Hematology, you are responsible for transferring the Hematology value proposition by visiting stakeholders and being the direct in field point of contact to the medical stakeholders / medical DMU. You engage with field experts on a scientific level and combine this with commercial initiatives.
You will directly report to the Business Unit Manager Hematology. You will be part of a dedicated team where you will cover East Netherlands.
Your Key Responsibilities
Customer selling and relationship management
- Deliver expected sales performance and beyond.
- Utilizes innovative approaches and resources to gain access to difficult to see customers and elevates results and outcomes to the brand team.
- Proactively and continuously aspires to serve customer needs in a win-win approach.
Clinical and market development
- Continuously strive to gain market intelligence.
- Demonstrates in depth disease, product, market and competitive intelligence expertise.
- Has a deep understanding of the emerging multi-stakeholder environment and share new insights within in field team and brand team.
- Consistently achieves set call metrics (days in the field, target coverage and frequency, call rates etc.) to maximize sales.
- Accurately identifies customer position on sales cycle. Effectively targets and tracks resources to maximize sales opportunities (budgets etc).
- In the lead for delivery of commercial account plan: partner with brand team and in field team to execute tactics in key accounts within your area to ensure delivery of market access and performance
- Bachelor's degree, preferably science/medical/business.
- 1 - 4 years of sales experience with proven track record of success within the pharmaceutical or health care industry, experience in Hematology/Oncology
- Driven, goal oriented, innovative mindset.
- Demonstrates in-depth product, therapeutic, competitive and scientific knowledge. Maintains knowledge of market challenges and opportunities.
- Identifies and understands policies, protocols and the political environment of institutional accounts that may affect the work of e.g. the physician.
- Preferably knowledge or existing network in hospitals
- Dutch and English command in speech and writing.
How to apply?
Please apply by sending your CV to Shaneequa Ho A Tham via s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or contact her via 0611302671.