Project Manager - Medical Devices - Maastricht
For one of our favorite clients we are looking for a Project Manager with a technical/medical background.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the guidance of mainly the product development related projects for from preparation till completion. The Project Manager monitors the teams in achieving the goals that have been set. You will also support the R&D Manager, write procedures and communicate them to the engineers.
You will support the multidisciplinary teams by letting them concentrate on their expertise and their core business.
- You are the no.1 person for organizing and executing successful project team meetings.
- You will develop a committed project management plan in consultation with the requested disciplines.
- You will structurize projects and make sure all the internal stakeholders are on sharp to meet the expectations.
- You will identify project risks and define risk reduction plans.
- You will monitor and control the performance and the quality of the output.
- You will assist with internal approval on product development submission processes and also support budget management.
- Essential to this role is your minimum of 5 years' experience in Project Management.
- You have a strong technical background with preferably a Bachelor's degree in technical engineering, science, biomedical, mechanical, electrical or electromechanics.
- Strong leadership, project management, organizational skills
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and other international standards and country/region-specific medical directives as well as FDA applicable regulations
- You have project experience with medical devices.
- You are PMP/PMI certified.
- You have experience leading multidisciplinary teams within a small-scale developing organization.
- You are a born team player and with your communication skills and customer focused mind-set you love result oriented interactions.
- You are an excellent communicator in English and Dutch (written and oral).
Interested in working for a dynamic organization in full expansion, internationally oriented but with an absolute drive to maintain the mentality and atmosphere of a small organization? Please send me, Shaneequa Ho A Tham, your CV via s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or contact me at 020 522 15 77.