QA Officer a.i.
Associate QA Officer
For a client based in the area of Noord-Limburg I am searching a QA Officer who is responsible for updating and maintaining the Quality Management System according to GMP standards. This is regarding a project for 6 months and you can start immediately but no later than December 1st.
For this position you will be working within the Quality department.
This means that you are responsible for:
* Support the Manager Quality Assurance on implementing the quality management program.
* You are a coach for other employees (within but also outside the department) from a quality point of view.
* Prepare and perform audits to support the identification, action taking and close out of non-compliance issues.
* Perform quality activities relating to equipment qualification and validation.
* Investigate non-conformance issues.
* Advise, monitor, support and encourage the head of departments regarding the implementation of the quality policy in departments.
* Support and investigate the root cause(s) of non-conformances and initiate corrective/preventive actions to reduce re-occurrence.
* Execute risk assessments.
* Carry out independent checks needed for a QA release and perform the release or rejection of produced intermediate and end products and equipment.
* The QA officer reports to the Manager Quality Assurance.
What are the requirements?
* HBO-level or equivalent in the orientation of Chemistry, (Micro)Biology or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
* At least 2 years working experience in a QA function, preferably in a chemical industrial work or pharmaceutical environment (e.g. analysis, production).
* Good written and oral communication skills (at least in Dutch and English).
* High level of computer competency (at least in Word, Excel and Outlook).
Are you interested in this position and do you want to apply for this opportunity? Please do not hesitate to contact the consultant about this, Celine Stevens, at 020 522 1588 or at c.stevens(at)realstaffing.com.