Quality KAM - Belgium Hasselt Area - Permanent Position
This client is a leading supplier of custom sealing solutions to global industry segments, such as the health care, automotive, consumer goods, oil and gas, general industries, as well as civil engineering.
They are currently looking for a Quallity Key Account Manager!
The target of the job is to ensure that all requirements from and agreements with the selected key customers are communicated into the organisation and led back.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Customer care Quality responsible for customer relationship management related to all quality topics. This entails supporting the sales team and customer sites, organizing and taking part in quality customer reviews and supporting the assigned key customer audits.
- Quality Key Account Management reporting responsible for the customer scorecard (performance data, current projects status, etc. - agreed with customers) and the communication with the customer and within the company
- Quality Management System improvements: Support the improvement of the company quality system and process management aligned with customer requirements
- Customer requirements: Check, control and negotiate all quality documents and requirements for new projects and for serial products shared between DSS and its customers. Coordinate and control customer requirements during the start of production. In addition you will support the handling of customer complaints during project phase and the complete life cycle
- Projects and improvement activities: Support the implementation of the Advanced Product Quality Planning and assure the quality planning during projects. Coordinate improvement activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Science, Business, Engineering or another science-based discipline
- A minimum of 3years international experience in the pharmaceutical (packaging) industry.
- You have basic knowledge in elastomers, cGMP and in project management.
- You have exceptional communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- You are a self-starter with a strong business focus and understanding of the sector.
- You are able to build solid relationships and have the skill to set up a dynamic network.
- Able to travel (<15%)
Interested in the position?! Please apply by sending your CV to Shaneequa Ho A Tham, s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or contact her via 020 522 15 77.