One of our clients is looking for a scientist for 40 hours a week with a duration of a year, beginning in February 2020 in Leiden.
The Scientist will be a key player in the management of the various stability studies of the novel vaccines during the clinical development. He/she will work in a multidisciplinary environment and have a focus on preparation of stability protocols, stability reports, supporting documentation for IND/CTA filing, supporting shelf-life strategies, design of the stabilities studies, and evaluation of the data and coordination of scientific investigations.
Since different CMC projects are carried out in teams comprising members from different departments, teamwork and flexibility are two very important characteristics that are required attributes. We offer a challenging position which allows you to work in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development
- Master or Ph.D. Degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacy, or equivalent life sciences degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years pharmaceutical industry experience working under GMP standards.
- Experience with stability studies (design, reporting, ICH requirements)
- Experience with analytical methods qualification and validation
- Knowledge of statistical analyses and data trending
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, and a strong scientific mindset are key for this position
Are you the Scientist that I'm looking for? Please contact Femke Fokkema via 020 522 1588 or f.fokkema[at]realstaffing.com