One of our clients is looking for a Scientist at the Molecular Bioassay group in Leiden for 40 hours a week starting in February
The Molecular and Bioassay (MBA) team is a dynamic group (30 team members), which is part of Analytical Development (AD), responsible for developing methods to characterize our vaccines. Together, we use biological- and chemical technologies to assess quantity, potency, purity, and identity characteristics of our products. We have a pivotal role between the regulatory authorities, quality unit and process development.
We are looking for a scientist who:
- Enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team and contributing to method development knowledge of the team as a whole.
- Actively shares expertise in technologies such as ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays and/or NGS.
- Aims to shape the life cycle management up to and including validation of methods for release and characterization of our vaccine
- Acts as a technical lead to strengthen our product development strategy.
- Has strong capabilities to collaborate with scientists across multiple disciplines.
- Takes ownership as author in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing and patents.
The perfect candidate will have a Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) with 2-5 years of post-doctoral experience in a relevant field of cell-based or molecular assays, life sciences and/ or virology. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or ICH method development or GMP is highly preferable.
The candidate demonstrates strong leadership, interpersonal and team-building skills. Importantly, you have a critical attitude and value accuracy in the execution of your work and that of others. We value an ethical working environment, as described in our Credo, where trust, diversity and inclusion is the fundament for success.
Are you the Scientist that I'm looking for? Please get in contact with Femke Fokkema via 020 522 1588 or f.fokkema[at]realstaffing.com