One of our clients is looking for a Senior Scientist for 40 hours a week (32 hours discussable) with a duration of 1 year beginning on 01-10-2019 in Leiden.
They are looking for a scientist, working at the Analytical Development (AD) department, who will lead a team of 10-15 motivated co-workers, both technicians and scientists.
- Establishing the Analytical Assays (AA) method development strategies
- Daily management and personal development of technicians and scientists in the team, representing the AA team within the organization
- Publishing AA results
- Implementing new AA technologies (like HPLC, electrophoretic, spectrophotometric, CE, DLS, MS and other physicochemical methods for the analysis of a wide range of virus based products)
- Monitoring project progress in the AA group.
- Start date: 10-10-2019
- Project length: 1 year
- Location: Leiden (The Netherlands)
Skills & Qualification:
- PhD or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline such as analytical or physical chemistry, biochemistry or bio-pharmaceutical sciences.
- At least 5 years experience with:
- analytical method development, qualification, validation and transfer for vaccine or other biological products,
- regulatory filing at different clinical development phases up to and including phase III and registration, and
- quality systems such as GMP.
- Good network in the pharmaceutical product development industry for method development and product characterization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Apply now Are you the Senior Scientist I'm looking for? Please contact Femke Fokkema via +31 (0)20 522 1588