Specialist Software Engineer
One of our clients is looking for a Specialist Software Engineer for 40 hours a week with a duration of 6 months, beginning in January 2020 in Breda.
Specialist Software Engineer
The company is looking for a Specialist Software Engineer to strengthen its Value Based Solutions & Innovation team. In this team we focus on the scale up, design, development and operation of European digital services and solutions with real patient impact. As such, we operate multiple CE marked software medical devices (SaMD) that are classified under MDD/MDR. The Specialist Software Engineer will be responsible for the software design, development, and operation of these SaMD.
The successful candidate oversees their cloud infrastructure as well as our external vendors. Day-to-day, this means developing the software on Amazon Web Services. Working with internal and external partners both locally and remotely. Liaising between external vendors and internal stakeholders such as Commercial, IT, medical information, compliance, Data Privacy, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Global Patient Safety, and product complaints teams. All with the sole purpose to ensure the company's digital solutions are serving patients to the fullest extent. The engineer is responsible for the product and process artifacts and documentation of the SaMD software development lifecycle (standard operating procedures, design history file, user requirements, design, change control etc.) and ensuring these are up to date in their Quality Management System. This includes providing support to the System Owner through assessment, review and approval of change management documentation.
- Software development:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services including API gateway, Lambda, S3, IAM, and DynamoDB.
- Experience with JSON/XML programming.
- Strong communicator and service minded:
- Liaises between external vendors and various internal teams to gather requirements for customer and/or infrastructure support.
- Leads project discussions to implement services.
- Leads stakeholder discussions communicating project status and reconciling changing business requirements with service delivery.
- Acts with a customer service-mentality serving internal and external customers by driving progress (e.g. finding the right people or driving for clear decision making).
- Can present technical work to external and internal auditors, as required.
- Problem Solving:
- Can act as 1st and 3rd level support for their software medical devices that could include escalating issues with vendors or engaging internal teams to resolve issues.
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information.
- Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
- Handles diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends.
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical and consistent with functional objectives.
- Works under minimal direction.
- Manages multiple assignments and processes. Drives multiple, simultaneous, projects to completion.
- Can navigate operational and project objectives, and handle ambiguity.
- Independently determines approach to projects.
Are you the Specialist Software Engineer that I'm looking for? Please contact Femke Fokkema via 020 522 1588 or f.fokkema[at]realstaffing.com