Supply Chain Project Manager
Currently I am looking for an experienced Supply Chain Project Manager for a biopharmaceutical company in Breda.
Project Manager Clinical Supply Chain
40 hours per week
Breda, the Netherlands
The Global Supply Hubs manage Order-to-Cash and distribution of pharmaceutical goods to international (internal and external) customers. The team is spread over locations in Breda (NL) and Dun Laoghaire (IE).
There are multiple strategic and transformational initiatives lined up for 2020 that require dedicated project management & -support. One of these is the implementation of a Lead Logistics Provider (also referred to as 4PL). Approximate time of the contractor assignment: 1 year (6 - 9 months for implementation of phase 1; 3 - 6 months for hyper-care and preparation of phase 2)
Preliminary start date: Jan 1, 2020
Approximate last date: Dec 31, 2020
Accountabilities Oversee, manage and coordinate all project related tasks of the implementation of the Lead Logistics Provider initiative for the Global Supply Hub Europe. Additional projects might be added if workload allows.
- Manage all aspects of project: planning, implementation, monitoring, logistics, distribution operational issues, tracking, completion, follow-up, related presentations;
- Manage competing timelines and prioritize critical tasks. Establish and achieves project milestones and final implementation;
- Assess project issues and develop solutions to meet scientific, productivity, quality and client satisfaction goals and objectives;
- Assist in technical, financial, and organizational issues by researching issues, providing recommendations and maintaining document archives;
- Provides project updates to relevant stakeholders at all levels;
- Collects and integrate data obtained from the stakeholders into the respective databases and management tools;
- Coordinates communication with the relevant stakeholders;
- Coordinates Change Management with the relevant stakeholders;
- Maintain and track project budget;
- Identify and anticipate schedule slips or changes and analyses the costs and resource impact and inform management;
- Implement tools, techniques and processes to provide or create information to enable informed decision making within the teams;
- Actively participate in directing the evolution and defining the role of the project;
- Ensure the project goals and objectives are well understood by the various functional areas;
- Liaison with department staff, sub or satellite team leaders and members to obtain their continued input and feedback on the benefits, needs, and issues associated with the project;
- Maintain the master project plan and schedule for assigned tasks;
- Generate periodic updates and prepare formal presentations for required forums;
- Generate individual and more complex reports utilizing various resources;
- Ensure project work complies with international regulatory requirements and approved guidelines;
- Ensure project work complies with practices, policies and standard operating procedures;
- Participate in required meetings, activities, and related projects and relevant interdepartmental activities;
- Anticipate resource needs and communicate to management sponsors.
- Master project plan
- Project updates and project presentations
- Tracking sheets (budget, timelines, etc)
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Master's Degree or the equivalent in Life Sciences, Business, Logistics or a related field;
- Typically 6+ years related experience with at least 4 years of experience in lead project management role in localization project;
- Project Management in Biotech company would be a plus;
- Pharmaceutical distribution knowledge (GDP);
- Computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point and Microsoft project);
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Experience in cross-functional teams without direct line authority.
- Skills in handling multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously;
- Skill in working under time pressure, and effectively in a team matrix environment;
- Effective interactions in a team or matrixed environment;
- Good organizational skills, detail-oriented & accurate, analytical skills;
- Must be a team player, self-starter, persistent, tactful, and persuasive;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (writing and presentations);
- Excellent people management and cultural diversity awareness;
- Hands-on approach.
Please send your most recent CV and a brief motivation on your interest in this role to m.rill#realstaffing.com or call 0031 20 522 1588.