Team Leader QC - 6797
Teamlead Quality Control
For a client based in the area of Noord-Holland I am searching a Teamlead Quality Control who is responsible for all analytical testing to support the production Cytotoxic and Inhalation drug products.
The laboratory executes a wide variety of analytical test package to test APIs, excipients, packaging materials and drug products for release and stability purposes. Also the responsible for transfer, validation and verification of analytical methods for testing of new drug products.
For this position you will be working with an enthusiastic knowledgeable team consisting out of analysts and project managers, which closely collaborates with different stakeholders, like R&D and MS&T to implement new analytical knowledge about new drug products. The team is also responsible for providing analytical support of process improvements. The Team Leader is responsible to plan the various activities in close collaboration with stakeholders, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of the QC organization.
Your daily tasks are:
* Manage Method Transfer & Implementation. You'll be managing the team in establishing and maintaining quality in the lab according to SOP's, regulations & cGxP compliance. You also act as a SME during regulatory and internal audits.
* Manage team & resources. You'll be managing your own team through performance management, succession planning, employee development, etc.
* Manage culture & safety. You will maintain a culture of enhancing safety throughout the entire laboratory.
What knowledge do you bring?
* Bachelor or Master degree in Analytical Chemistry/ Pharmacy.
* Good knowledge wih the use of ICH guidelines & pharmacopoeia methods.
* Experience in a pharmaceutical environment & pharmaceutical quality systems & production processes (GxP guidelines).
* You are a pro-active teamplayer, results oriented and have a good scientific analytical attitude.
What's in it for you?
* A fulltime project in a multinational pharmaceutical company
* You'll receive a 6 month contract with permanent or extension possibilities.
* You can start as soon as possible.
Are you interested in this position and do you want to apply for this opportunity? Please do not hesitate to contact the consultant about this, Celine Stevens, at 020 522 1588 or at c.stevens(at)realstaffing.com.