Technical Business Solutions Manager
Technical Business Solutions Manager - Permanent position - Brabant
Are you excited by the opportunities of digital health technology to improve the lives of millions of patients? Do you have an excellent understanding of the latest mobile technology and have extensive experience in building innovative solutions with external partners?
Then I'm looking for you!
In this role you will play a crucial role in the journey of the organization to become a leading digital healthcare player.
You will ensure that their technology is used and implemented to it best capabilities in the most promising digital health solutions as well grow their sales and integration of their connected devices.
Are you up for this challenge, join their journey and get in touch!
Your key activities:
- Design together with the external partners the best technical setup. This includes managing the technical and functional specifications and requirements process and developing the API, technical architecture and security/privacy strategy.
- Support the technical development of remote patient monitoring solutions (application and cloud) and monitor the progress of these development activities.
- Provide technical support to the roll-out and implementation of remote patient monitoring solutions and related pilots and studies.
- Pro-actively pursue and track the leads for sales of connected devices in the digital healthcare channel.
- Advise customers of connected devices regarding the optimal strategy for integration and support this technical integration, including liaising with software development and support teams at our headquarters in Japan
- Provide input for the development of the organizations connected technology and its roadmap.
- University degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Management or equivalent experience;
- 4 to 7 years' experience in a Technical Solutions Manager role or equivalent role supporting the sales process of IT solutions preferably in the healthcare sector;
- Strong understanding of the development and operation of Cloud environments, Mobile Applications (IOS and Android), API's and industry best practices for customer data security and privacy
- Self-starter with creative problem-solving skills and great communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both written and spoken, is a must
Send your CV to me, Thomas Loos, t.loos(@)realstaffing.com or contact me via 020 522 15 77!