For one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Leiden I am currently looking for a Senior Technical Writer/ Jr Project Manager for a project of (at least) 4 months.
Senior Technical Writer/ Jr Project Manager
40 hours per week
01/02/2020 - 31/05/2020
Leiden, The Netherlands
The Vaccine Launch Facility (VLF) is a state-of-the-art vaccines manufacturing facility which is designed to manufacture drug substance on a 1000 L scale for Phase III and commercial purposes. Currently the facility is in a start-up phase before commercial batches can be produced.
The major manufacturing systems are qualified and execution of the engineering runs are finished. The Process Technologies and Projects (PTP) team plays a key role in process implementation and production support. The PTP team ensures that new products / or process changes are handed over to the operations team on-time, with the associated documentation and where needed the required hardware and software changes.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Docspace operations (preparing documents for changes) (required)
- Data checks (such as checking ranges and incorporate these in documentation)
- Check validation documentation (simple calculations validation executions)
- Creating Curricula for new products (plus)
* Experience in pharmaceutical environment required
* Experience with Documentation & SOPs required
* HBO level minimum
* English writing skills required
* Dutch speaking required
Are you interested in this role?
As this role is very urgent, please reply to our Recruitment Consultant at you earliest convenience at m.rill(A)realstaffing.com or by phone 020 522 1588.