Currently I am looking for a technician/assistant scientist for a pharmaceutical company in Leiden.
The company is a biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
Within the talented programme, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to the team.
The QCD labs group is part of the Analytical Development Department of the Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development sector. Overall, the QCD Labs unit consist of 6 sub-teams (Release and Stability, Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology and Coordination) and is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
Based on formation plan and the needs within the QCD Labs organization, we are looking for a motivated technician who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary environment.
Main tasks of an Assistant Scientist are:
- Taking part on all activities related to Release and Stability testing of cGMP TOX and clinical batches of Biopharmaceutical products: Vaccines.
- Performance of assays, such as VPQPCR, QPA, HC DNA, ID PCR, TCID50.
- Ensuring that a high level of Quality is maintained in the department.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- Participate and/or start continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
- Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
* MLO/HLO degree.
* Experience with biological assays.
* Experience with lab activities in a pharmaceutical GMP environment is a plus.
* Candidate is accurate, pro-active, a team player and careful.
* Candidate is motivated and has a positive attitude.
* Good communication in English (required) and Dutch (a plus)
Are you the new technician/assistant scientist? Apply online or to speak to a consultant about this project, contact Lauren Dikmans via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or l.dikmans[at]realstaffing.com